[Noisebridge-discuss] Drunk, Belligerent and Crazy - Nightime @ Noisebridge!

Gavin Knight gnnrok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 19:28:33 UTC 2011

>From what I've learned.

Stay calm, make sure you yourself are safe. Remember even though San
Francisco is generally
a fun and safe place there are sketchy people around. If you are confronted
by someone take
a few deep breaths, get yourself in a safe location. Relay your concern to
others and try to
know the others there.

Lastly, if you feel strongly about something changing at noisebridge try and
make it to the weekly
meeting on Tuesdays at 8pm. Here you will find a forum to talk about the
issue and seek resolution
from those who've been around for a bit.

Stay safe, and keep coming