[Noisebridge-discuss] email password cracked - what to do?

Just Duncan justduncan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 01:54:33 UTC 2011

Does it make a difference if the password manager is cloud-based?  I've used
Roboform in the past on my computers and usb-sticks with it, but the latest
version is cloud-based and so I haven't coughed up the money to upgrade
yet.  Should the fact it is cloud based be any cause for concern, assuming I
have a strong master password?

Thanks!