[Noisebridge-discuss] email password cracked - what to do?

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:40:33 UTC 2011

Using a password manager (1password, lastpass, or similar) with a very
strong passphrase as the master password is what I use personally, and
it's actually more convenient than using the same password every time.
 1password will generate a completely random password for you for
every website, and it will also handle valuing the text fields and
attempting login for you if you configure it right.

1Password also supports Dropbox so you can have backups and system
independence built in.

You'd think there would be an elegant solution, but in practice if you
control the passwords and accounts yourself it's not so bad.

Will.