[Noisebridge-discuss] desktop computer at welcome desk location

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Sep 6 22:53:30 UTC 2011

I thought of anothr option, if people hadn't blocked allowing the police
in, they could have been told "we have assembled a quorum upstairs and
consensed to allow you inside, in accordance with the bylaws of our
organization" which would certainly convince them to do their job.

If a person didn't want to deal with the police, and that same person
didn't want to deal with the problematic person, they should have left the
space and allowed other people to do what needed to be done.

-jake