[Noisebridge-discuss] Prevent Diarrhea

Just Duncan justduncan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 06:00:33 UTC 2011

Thank you!  Very good point and in reading my posting, you're absolutely
correct in how that came across.  Your suggestion is far better as an
approach and way of handling the situation.  Whoever you are,  thank you!

That said, seeing as Parkinson's law of triviality is rearing its ugly head
here, I'd be over the moon if everything else I raised as solutions to the
diarrhea problem-- except the flowers-- could be made reality.  :-)