[Noisebridge-discuss] Anonymity on blogs

Griffin Boyce griffinboyce at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:27:13 UTC 2011

Using Tor on your laptop while also on a wireless hotspot is probably your
best bet.  Clear cookies before and after, and you're in decent shape, for
realistic technical tracking.

The real danger is that you will tell someone (as you did here), and that
they will tell someone else.  You could also leak your details through what
you write in the comment -- division, department, location, describing
specific people or places all need to be accounted for.

You can pull it off easily, but I second the other people who recommended
exploring other job options if the situation is bad.

Best,
Griffin

--
"I believe that usability is a security concern; systems that do
not pay close attention to the human interaction factors involved

PGP Key etc: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Fontaine