[Noisebridge-discuss] Wanna be a roomie in a maker house?

Erik JM Schneider eriktrips at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 20:32:31 UTC 2011

Thanks for being willing to take the heat, Duncan. I have a funny
feeling that they would not want me for a housemate even if that
thorough of an underwear check would lead them to a different
conclusion. I suspect they might want to ask me if I have always had a
beard?

San Francisco is home to lots of women without vaginas and men with,
plus a large proportion of people of varying anatomies who do not
identify so easily with a singular term as "male" or "female".
Discriminating against any of us is probably not a good idea in this
little 49-square-mile tract of the US. Elsewhere you might get away
with it, though.