[Noisebridge-discuss] missing IBM model M keyboard from my shelf

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 18:49:02 UTC 2011

I agree with rubin.  This makes a lot of sense and would completely solve
this problem and prevent others.  On nights like 5 minutes of fame, we could
just leave the doors open, if neccessary.  For other nights and times of the
day we could just let people in.  I am a bit worried about doors near the
elevator since we would need to make sure the 2nd floor people can still get
to it and ensuring handicapped access.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer