[Noisebridge-discuss] Bitcoin meetup

Andrew Badr andrewbadr.etc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 05:47:01 UTC 2011

The SF Bitcoin Social meetup took place at Noisebridge tonight. It was
great! The NB natives were very welcoming -- we got multiple tour offers,
and most of us partook. Thank you. I'd like to consider Noisebridge as the
venue for our future meetups, so let me know if there's anything we could
have done to be better guests/participants/space-users.