[Noisebridge-discuss] Bitcoin meetup

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Sep 22 05:56:55 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Andrew Badr <andrewbadr.etc at gmail.com> wrote:

> The SF Bitcoin Social meetup took place at Noisebridge tonight. It was great! The NB natives were very welcoming -- we got multiple tour offers, and most of us partook. Thank you. I'd like to consider Noisebridge as the venue for our future meetups, so let me know if there's anything we could have done to be better guests/participants/space-users.

Yay! Don't forget to bit-donate bit-money to bit-noisebridge
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Bitcoin :

1B5sJQ6Wu6AmK9xG5YTic4Nszw4PS7UMAM

(Probably worthwhile mailing me if you do, I haven't kicked up my
wallet in a while, and I'll have a lot of blocks to catch up on. I
still haven't got as far as the Len Memorial Block yet
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=BUB3dygQ )

d.