[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge 3 Year Anniversary - Hacker Prom - Oct 1st 8PM

Nathan nejucomo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:21:03 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:51 AM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> http://blog.noisebridge.net/2011/09/22/noisebridge-3-year-anniversary/
>
> It's been 3 years since we initially opened our doors to all kinds of
> hackers from all parts of the world. Time to celebrate, hacker prom
> style! Bring a date (robots are totally allowed) and come on down to
> Noisebridge to relive those awkward moments from high school with your
> fellow hacker/maker.

Also, your date may be the abstract concept of singleness or single
identity.  Or you may have multiple dates.  As a Non-Member of
Noisebridge, I personally attest to the unofficial, not-yet-consensual
status of this endorsement.

(Caveat: I personally only support "date" statuses which are mutual,
such that each self-reporting entity involved affirms the reciprocal
nature of the date status.  Also, if you are a robot with the capacity
for self-reporting your date status, I would like to date you.)

> We're also kicking off Noisetor, our no nonsense donate to help keep Tor
> functional service. Half of the donations collected for the night will
> go to feed the servers with glorious internet and provide more bandwidth
> for those in need!

Hey, there's certainly a pun on "mixer" here.  Mixer cocktails, social
mixer, punpunpun...

Does anyone want to help me build a series of transparent tubes which
makes it hard for a drink recipient to tell which mixers end up in
their cup?  Hm...  maybe that's a really bad idea...