[Noisebridge-discuss] (no subject)
caitlyn at flutterverse.com
Fri Apr 6 20:12:40 UTC 2012
> There's been an open and repeated request at meeting to help out with
> treasury duties. Claudia and Kelly have been doing a pretty good job
> resolving who and who isn't up on dues, but it's a painful process because
> our current accounting software isn't really geared to it. Emailtreasurer at noisebridge.net to offer to help.
1. Get a spreadsheet like open office's spreadsheet system
2. Save it as Noisebridge Dues April 2012
3. Put the name of all registered members on the first column
4. When you get a Paypal email at treasurer at noisebridge.com, note it in a
column next to the name.
5. Cull through last month's spreadsheet and look for people who haven't
got a payment next to it
Mistress of the Obvious
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Noisebridge-discuss