[Noisebridge-discuss] (no subject)

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:00:36 UTC 2012

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank the treasurer for
the countless hours of work put in to the arduous task of keeping our
books, with relative equanimity in the face of lots of people who think
they know a better way (or a way that would serve their needs without
addressing the needs of Noisebridge as a whole) but are unwilling to
roll up their sleeves and help implement it.

Dunno why, just feeling full of gratitude right now for all the hard
work that Kelly does.  I didn't know Claudia has been helping, that's
awesome!

R.