[Noisebridge-discuss] picking up washing machine Sunday

bandit bandit at cruzio.com
Mon Apr 9 17:20:11 UTC 2012

If the washing machine becomes a problem, I will gladly take the motor,
making the rest of it parts for hacking projects.

I need a motor for a wizbang chicken plucker...

... bandit

bandit at cruzio.com
505-228-8197
bandit.name

I am a systems engineer, specializing in:
- Mission-Critical embedded systems
- device drivers
- control and data acquisition systems
My stuff *works* - *all the time*.

Member: INCOSE.org, PACA.org, IEEE.org, CaliforniaConsultants.org, quelab.net

And to support my son: Proud members of the New Mexico .NET User Group.
Please go to the community website at www.nmug.net.