[Noisebridge-discuss] picking up washing machine Sunday

xone xone at fromthegut.org
Tue Apr 10 20:17:50 UTC 2012

Alright, I get the idea of where you're coming from, and see how it's in the spirit of the space to just try things out.  I do think that sometimes these 'experiments' come at the cost of productivity, but I don't think I can make the argument that Noisebridge is _only_ about productivity, so this doesn't seem as unreasonable as I was thinking on first impression.