[Noisebridge-discuss] PLEASE READ: Laser Cutter Threat Model

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:20:43 UTC 2012

On Apr 9, 2012, at 6:09 PM, miloh wrote:

> A list of suitable materials was established when the LC first arrived.  Nothing that gives off cyanide chlorine (or phosphene) has ever been acceptable to use.
>
> Glad you're getting caught up.

Cyanide, chlorine, and gratuitous snarkiness seem like a great combination here. Really. They do.
</snark>

Is the laser cut thread model on some sort of sign that is clearly visible and attached to the machine?

(I didn't notice it when I looked, but it's been awhile and I may have been oblivious...)

I get concerned when I see anybody who feels that these risks are a discovery they made rather than something displayed so obviously that everybody must already know...