[Noisebridge-discuss] Tomorrow night's meeting [Oh you know if it's me it's drama]

Justin Doerr justinsfca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:45:29 UTC 2012

Right, Arnold perhaps if you're going to project your angsty criticism of
yourself onto others, the very least you could do is have a real identity
like mine..... If you were planning on getting a reaction out of me that's
all you're gonna get considering I take what people without real identities
on the internet say with a grain of salt. And yes Matt, I definitely
thought this one through. Thinking clearly for the first time in a while
actually.