[Noisebridge-discuss] Surface mount oven?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 18 18:52:37 UTC 2012

I like the idea of having a reflow oven and I am willing to help build it.

I will even supply the thermocouple controller and thermocouple and
"relay" to turn the thing on and off.

Somebody else should supply the convection oven (not an enormous microwave
oven sized one please, just a toaster-oven sized one) and the
high-temperature black spraypaint.

We can follow the procedure listed below and build it together at
noisebridge.

-jake

Kelly wrote:

Yeah I think it would be nice to have like... a reflow oven.

What do people think of this DIY option:

http://ecendesign.okstate.edu/design%20lab/projects/smt_oven/surfacemountoven.htm

-K