[Noisebridge-discuss] free Chinese 3D printer for Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:07:26 UTC 2012

While I was at the Shenzhen Mini Maker Faire a couple weeks ago I met a woman who works for a Chinese company that makes 3D printers, similar to MakerBot.  She insisted that I give her Noisebridge's address so that she could send us one for free.  I obliged (giving her our PMB address).  She later emailed me a PPT file, which I uploaded to our wiki.  Check it out:https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Weistek
When I asked her about it again, she said that, yes, they will be mailling it to us. Cheers,Mitch (typing from Beijing).