[Noisebridge-discuss] [zine][printer][mice][cat] The purrrr-fect solution! or: Fight fur with fur

Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson mikael at johanssons.org
Tue Apr 24 08:26:49 UTC 2012

On Apr 24, 2012, at 12:51 AM, Mike Schachter wrote:
> I think we should get one of those hypo-allergenic hairless cats
> and then superglue a bunch of human hair to it.

Those are _hypo-_allergenic, not _an-_allergenic. The people who would avoid the space entirely due to allergene-infestation would _not_ be helped by a hypo-allergenic cat.

I've tried.

It's not good enough.

// Mikael

Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson, Dr.rer.nat.
Postdoctoral Researcher
mik at math.stanford.edu

Mikael Vejdemo-Johansson
mikael at johanssons.org

   To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower
   Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
    And eternity in an hour    - William Blake