[Noisebridge-discuss] Does NB want a combo washer dryer?

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Apr 3 20:42:10 UTC 2012

http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/WD1000.html

It's been sitting on my back porch for a while and has never been used
by us, housemates really want it gone. The previous owner (a past
housemate) said all it needed was a new belt. The thing plugs into 110
and I'm pretty sure can be plumbed into a standard sink.

I am against providing more incentive for people to use Noisebridge as a
residency, but having something to dry-set silk screened shirts would be
pretty awesome.

Willing to donate it to Noisebridge. The thing needs to be picked up
from my house, we'll need about 3 - 4 more strong people to help carry
it down 2.5 flights of stairs.

If Noisebridge doesn't want it, but you do for your own personal use,
direct reply back to me with an offer.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net