[Noisebridge-discuss] cnc mill

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Apr 3 23:09:22 UTC 2012

yes we definitely used to have a fourth axis.  I know it had a nice
stepper motor on it but i hope no one took it apart for that, and that if
they did, they will lead us to the body so we can put a new motor on it.

i am worried it was thrown out by someone "cleaning up" noisebridge, or
perhaps by a drug addict looking for scrap metal.

hopefully someone knows where it is.