[Noisebridge-discuss] Does NB want a combo washer dryer?

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Tue Apr 3 22:55:05 UTC 2012

While I don't think that the washer is much use as a silkscreen print
dryer, those hand towels are a different matter entirely.  I generally
figure that you put more germs on your hands with them than you just
washed off.  To me they are a justified reason to risk oogle invasion
with the washer.
-Claudia