[Noisebridge-discuss] Fw: continuing adventures in the brave new world.

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Wed Apr 4 01:21:38 UTC 2012

Did your friend change his password to something too easy? Here's a guide
on how to make a good password:
http://lee.org/blog/2010/01/01/passwords-that-are-easy-to-remember-and-hard-to-guess/

Does your friend have a virus on their computer? It can be very hard to
find a virus, but having information like passwords leaked is certainly a
symptom.