[Noisebridge-discuss] non-tokomak fusion

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Apr 28 08:56:05 UTC 2012

is anyone here interested in trying to make fusion?  something like a
farnsworth fusor?

I really think we need to be doing this.  I can provide instrumentation (i
have some national instruments hardware) and neutron detection, and i'm
sure we can build a high-voltage power supply and i know a glassblower and
a person who welds stainless steel...

probably would take some actual cash to get things like a turbomolecular
pump, some of the valves, the sightglass assembly parts, and deuterium
(although i am much more interested in working with plain hydrogen)

please tell me i'm not the only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYlgyEyWg1g&feature=endscreen&NR=1

http://www.wjscience.com/

http://fusor.net