[Noisebridge-discuss] non-tokomak fusion

Rrmutt rrmutt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:47:19 UTC 2012

Great article in Spectrum about this a few years back, pretty plasma pictures:

http://spectrum.ieee.org/energy/nuclear/fusion-on-a-budget

The electron microscope likely has most of the necessary parts (vacuum pump & chamber, HV supply…)

Note that a working fusor emits slow neutron radiation that will make it and everything around it slightly radioactive.
Maybe we can use it to sterilize the bedbugs.