[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge sprint bill is overdue

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Aug 5 23:28:46 UTC 2012

I found a letter to Noisebridge Inc. in the mailbox by the payphone..
actually it was stuffed behind something.  It is dated July 27, 2012

I am guessing this means someone took out an account with Sprint in the
name of Noisebridge, Inc. and ran out on the bill.  We should probably
pick someone to pursue tihs matter and find out all the details we can
about it, so we can catch whoever did it, or convince PRO or Sprint that
it was not a legitimate account.  Unless it is and we just forgot to pay.

PRO Consulting Services, Inc. A Full Service Accounts Receivable
Management Firm  http://www.proconsrv.com
Phone (800)523-1830 [CAUTION: They will get your phone number!]
Fax (713)523-9699  Email:  email at proconsrv.com

Regarding the following:
Client:		SPRINT
Source #:	ending in: 7763
Reference:	10497169
Amount Due:	$750.84

Dear Noisebridge Inc.,

This correspondence will serve as notice to your company that the above
referenced client has retained the services of our company.  Please be
further advised that if necessary we will be conducting a full
investigation into your assets and holdings in an effort to best advise
our client on how to liquidate this debt.

Should you fail to respond to this notice, the above referenced account
will be classified as valid and undisputed debt.  We strongly urge you to
remit the balance in full to the address below in order to avoid further
efforts on our part:

PRO Consulting Services Inc.
Collection Division
P.O. Box 66510
Houstin, TX 77266-6510

Should you have any questions we would advise you to immediately contact
our office at 800-523-1830 [CAUTION: they will get your phone number!]

Your timely response is anticipated, as this is a matter of serious
magnitude that warrants your prompt attention.

Regards,
Collection Division

THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.  THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO
COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.

(COMMERCIAL COLLECTION AGENCY ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED)