[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge sprint bill is overdue

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Aug 6 00:36:48 UTC 2012

Hey Jason, I remember you got a Sprint cell modem service thing when
we first moved into 2169 to provide the space with internet. For
whatever reason I thought you had already paid for this.

Noisebridge never authorized the creation of this account or acquiring
this service and having the non-profit get billed from what I can
remember, and I don't see any notes from the board saying it was okay.

I'm not sure if the bills we're getting now are related to the cell
service you got back then for the space. But if they are, could you
please be excellent and pay it off, or at least comment on it?

Thanks!