[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking advice -- new Android phone with good physical attributes?

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Wed Aug 15 23:13:54 UTC 2012

>Not sure, but I'm guessing the NoLED app doesn't blink the screen
>once per second (or whatever the frequency of a real LED).

Yup, it'll do that.

What I have it do is stay on all the time (I haven't noticed it drawing the
battery at all) and move on the screen every 3 seconds. And I told it to
make a funny noise every 5 minutes. It has a different icon for each
alert... vmail, text, email, etc.

NoLED really works as a "real LED" replacement.

Dude, just install it on your current phone and find out for yourself. It's
free.