[Noisebridge-discuss] /truth/hack

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:51:59 UTC 2012

Hi sean!!! Haven't seen you around in forever. I'd love to brush up my tig
welding skillz... I hate having to take safety classes on each individual
tool at techshop.  I'm not checked out on tig there, and the shop I use
right now in east bay is mig only.   Do you work anyplace with a tig welder
you could let me play around on for an hour or three?  I'll happily help
you sew a pocket in return.  I promise not to burn the place down - I
haven't tig welded since *the year 2000* but I've taught welding safety
enough times that you can trust me.

Maybe noisebridge can take a field trip to the boxshop! I've still never
been there and would love to see it, I bet lots of other people would too.

R.