[Noisebridge-discuss] /truth/hack

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 02:39:57 UTC 2012

I agree that its cool. Its some neato bent aluminum. Swing by boxshop or
DSC or the crucible or techshop, and they'll have the stuff that you can
use to make this (plus probably some other places that I'm not even
thinking about)  - it actually isn't as hard as it looks! There's actually
a really cool project going on now at boxshop which is a boat with a UFO
top that glows with -light bulbs- like light sockets on a boat...not an
easy thing!

Sean