[Noisebridge-discuss] /etc/network/interfaces

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Aug 23 17:36:43 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:30 AM, maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com> wrote:
> # it's always fucked up.

This has not been my experience. Sorry if you've had a bad one.

> # no one cares about it.

I do! Very much so.

> # i don't have the level of admin to>>
> # rock it out and maintain or would...

Noisebridge is totally open.
If you're interested and just need accounts, feel free to ask. If
you're in the hacking/exploring mood, try and connect around. Let's
just say, pretty much anything that is internal-only (like an access
point or switch management interface) has a readily-guessable
password.

rack at lists.noisebridge.net is the best point-of-contact for this kind of stuff.

Cheers,
jof