[Noisebridge-discuss] /etc/network/interfaces

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 17:48:35 UTC 2012

I have started streaming my classes via Google Hangouts and in the recorded broadcast, there are points at which both the audio and video cut out due to lack of bandwidth.

I don't like the idea of a closed network with case-by-case access. Improving the speed of our current network seems like a much better idea to me.

Jeffrey