[Noisebridge-discuss] google docs - specific colours for various authors, possible?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 11:35:43 UTC 2012

I wonder Lee do you know if the collaborators have different colour codes? I think is is this feature right?

https://hackpad.com/OI5XL2pSgjk#Introducing-Reading-mode

If that is the case than we got our tool I think! (and with a lovely name :-)(

Many thanks,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi