[Noisebridge-discuss] sorry if the gate isn't working

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Aug 31 05:57:00 UTC 2012

I said from day one that the scripts and all data should be on minotaur,
since that's the computer the payphone and door unlocker are both wired up
to.  But people argued with me.  Told me that Pony was the place to do
stuff.  I tried to get them to understand hardware but it didn't work.

and why does it need to have # at the end of a code?  It used to work fine
without it.  If you pressed * or # it would just cancel and start over.

what really bugs me is the idea that there's a huge paper sign on the
payphone telling the world what the payphone is all about.  Gahd.

-jake

Danny wrote:
Pony is/was down, and I promised to move the gate API stuff to minotaur,
which is our infrastructure-y machine, so I did that. It's taking a bit
longer than I hoped though :(