[Noisebridge-discuss] Door system.

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Aug 31 18:42:33 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 10:44:46AM -0700, LinkReincarnate wrote:
> I'd like to make a system to open Noisebridge's door by playing/whistling a
> tune. A musical lock.   Who runs the door stuff and how could we go about
> building this.  If it's an issue to have on the space maybe we could make a box
> that does the same thing instead.

Hey Link,

There's a pretty easy API for opening the door that you can use:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/API

It only works from inside the space, for obvious reasons, but if we can
give you an account on Pony to try things out, and then once it's
stable, move stuff over to minotaur, which is our "mission
overly-critical" server.

Getting an account on pony is described here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Pony

If you'd like software-y or hardware-y help, just ask around!

d.