[Noisebridge-discuss] Door system.

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 19:24:18 UTC 2012

Ok glad to see people are interested.  I'm thinking a mic so people can use
whatever instrument they want.  People could set up a tune and the program
would only look a the frequencies of the sound waves to determine if they
played the right note.  That would be instrument agnostic (they could sing
the tune if they didn't have an instrument handy) and it could have a
variable detection range for each note to accommodate real world tuning and
such.  There is most of the work done!
http://hackaday.com/2012/04/17/a-locking-chest-with-a-musical-key/   So
I'll build that and then get in touch again to  properly integrate it into
the door system.

I'll probably try to add something.  Maybe a mode that forces you to play
the song better and better each time?

www.linkreincarnate.com