[Noisebridge-discuss] Clearing space and Cleaning - Kitchen area

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 05:59:47 UTC 2012

If you like fridge #2, soda vending machine, or various copy and photo
machines along the back wall, please speak up. Many excellent noisebridgers
are interested in a cafe-like area to hack on software. The window area is
currently blocked up with disused stuff.

The fridge and soda machine have been unplugged and not used for a few
months now. We are going to turn these things into an outdoor public art
project very soon unless someone wants to make them useful to our community.

The photo and copy machines can be relocated elsewhere in the space,
but someone please make them useful or interesting soon.

The shelves near the kitchen are stinky rat and fly bait. The cabinets are
full of not food and detrius. The closet behind the sink is a good place
for any stuff on the shelves that is actually good. We will take everything
out of the cabinets and clean the shit out of them. If you have anything
stored in this area that you can't live without, please speak up soon.