[Noisebridge-discuss] The OKI printer has an over-used head and we need to buy a new one

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Sat Dec 8 06:24:04 UTC 2012

It also has a disagreeable attitude w/r/t the network.

I would like to store these two nodes of information in different
categories, I think useful categories would be action-items, history, or
current info about the object. Kind of like a cross between a ticketing
system and wiki for that object.

John has created something like this ticketing system for himself and would
like to see it be used to describe objects at noisebridge, but is leaving
for Santa Monica rather soon. We thought it would be good to connect this
to the wiki, and I wouldn't mind labeling items with laser cut QR badges.
I  think this would manifest as a field on the wiki.

First: are there already wiki modifications like this?
Next: who would be bothered by a part of the wiki being maintained by
someone who won't be in town much?

We'll probably be showing an example tomorrow (Saturday)

best
-AnB
-
--