[Noisebridge-discuss] Christmas/holiday dinner

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:15:37 UTC 2012

A friend of mine who lives near Noisebridge & has visited it several times
has offered to make (or help make) dinner on Christmas day Dec. 25th for
those marooned in the City without family to spend the day with, if people
will help buy food items. He is a kickass cook from the South (Alabama),
just doesn't have lots of $ for supplies. I myself can contribute to the
funds, & will be around for the holiday. I am not sure how versed he is
with vegetarian/vegan cooking, I'll ask him, I get the impression he has in
mind a fairly traditional meal with some sort of juicy delicious dead bird
or animal as the centerpiece. I'm not aware of anyone else who had planned
to cook at this point, but I'm sure we can coordinate/collaborate in any
case. The more the merrier (and well-fed!)

+11+

PS Who will "carve the roast beast?"
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bJFxg4QTJC0/TvJWMo-W1YI/AAAAAAAAAMY/lONrGg0LbRc/s1600/chuck-jones_roast_beast.jpg