[Noisebridge-discuss] Darkroom today

Eric Vinyl vinyl876 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:25:47 UTC 2012

Hey, what's up. I was reading the wiki on the Darkroom and it says to get on the schedule you have to mail the list but the darkroom e-list is extremely low traffic so I figured I'd clog up the general with my nonsense.
I figure no one will really be there or mind if I use the darkroom Sunday but I could be spectacularly wrong.

I have no idea what time I'll be there - sometime after noon? but if anybody had plans to use it please let me know. Or if I'm DOIN IT WRONG I'm sure someone will reply and set me straight.

I'd like to use it to prep a screen for burning which I've never actually done before, so if anyone with silkscreening experience will happen to be around at the space this afternoon the 9th and has any idea what they're doing, little help over here, please? That'd be much appreciated.

Also I'll be bringing my Chinese chess set if any of the Sunday go crew wants to get in on that hot siang k'i action

kthx