[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving from "Member Shelf" to "Member Storage Bin"

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Dec 9 22:25:08 UTC 2012

This idea has been floated a number of times and I seem to remember
everyone agreeing this would be a massive improvement.

Some ideas for bins were even passed around...1...standard...size...of
bin...

I find myself in the not too uncommon situation of having to unclutter my
life.  I am finding that bins would be my solution.  I am finding that LOTS
of bins would be my solution.  And while I am finding myself with the urge
for lots of bins, I thought I'd ask if you've found yourself wishing for
the lots of bins, as well?

Maybe...maybe...maybe it's time for another one of "Coreyfro's Magical Bulk
Orders!"

First it was Arduino Megas
Then it was 20KG sacks of Shapelock

Today, it's FUCKING BINS!

What I am asking:

   - I am going to order, online or locally, lots of fucking bins
   - Would you fucking like some fucking bins?
   - Do you thing fucking Noisebridge should move from fucking shelves to
   fucking bins?
   - Who fucking knows what kind of fucking bins to get? (OOOooOOOOoooo,
   I'm asking for fucking opinions on this fucking list!  I must be fucking
   crazy!  It's going to start a fucking "VI vs EMACS", "Mac VS PC" scale war
   that the would have, otherwise, never been fucking seen!)

I am, fucking personally, anti-fucking anything by fucking sterilite or
fucking rubbermate...their fucking shit fucking disintegrates.  Got a
better fucking idea?  FUCKING AWESOME! Is it fucking local?
FUCKING RIGHTEOUS!!!!

Fucking...A!

--
Everything should be made as simple as FUCKING possible, but no FUCKING
simpler - Fucking Albert Einstein<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>