[Noisebridge-discuss] where and how to open bitcoin account

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 05:57:20 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I want to open a bitcoing account before 29c3 for
myself and for Food Hacking Base, the project which I coordinate so we can obtain donations from people who want to support us. I
wonder if someone could share some info on the subject of opening bitocin account?

I know that I should be doing the reading by myself but I think it would
 take me at least several hours to get the idea how and where to open it
"safely". I'm leaving for Europe within next few days so I'm really busy
finishing up my staff here in Korea and because of the preparations for
29c3. For now the accounts are primarily for obtaining donations.

Anyway if you could help me out with some information/links that would
be cool. I have around 1.5 eu now on Paypal so maybe I can use it
somehow to open the account :-)

Many  thanks,

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck