[Noisebridge-discuss] hey if you are doing something interesting in the space

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Tue Dec 18 05:44:30 UTC 2012

And I know you are, because I have seen you doing it, I hereby invite
you to talk about it at Five Minutes of Fame this week. And if you see
anyone who is doing something interesting, mention it to them. I've
got pretty much a full deck this month, but I like to include at least
one Noisebridgian hardware hacking project, and my planned piece of
electronixa did not come together this week.

It's on Thursday, but it's only five minutes, and everyone agrees that
it's fun. EVERYBODY. Mail me! G'wan!

d.