[Noisebridge-discuss] redphone / mail

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 01:17:04 UTC 2012

I replaced the cheap red plastic corded phone on the table in the entrance
area of the space with a vintage red pushbutton phone I found elsewhere in
the space. I hope you will agree with me that it is superior both
technically & aesthetically to the other one.

I cleaned out the mail holder downstairs. If anyone reading this is or
knows *Sam J. Howell, Wai Ho, Wai Ho* again, *the Parent or Guardian of
Eysa Sharhan, *or* Robert Chu*....please claim your mail at the Lost &
Found box. It was taped up there last night.

+11+

There may be a special surprise tonight at 5MoF! I don't know anything
about it though....

--
*You should read my diaries after I die—I talk about you a lot in there.*