[Noisebridge-discuss] Strategic Non-Eating

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 04:59:14 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I got a lot of good questions from people last night at 5MoF after I gave
my talk about how to escape eating 5 meals a day without sacrificing muscle
or brainpower.

So I was thinking about doing a class.  Apparently my talk was "really
long" (says Danny -- felt like 5 minutes to me  :D ) and I could easily
have expounded on just about every one of those 24 slides I had last night.

I've been researching "alternative" metabolism for the past 2 years as well
as the way exercise affects the body and how to strategically forgo food
when you just don't feel like bothering with it.  Also, lots of stuff about
how stress affects your hormones, how your ability to make decisions
modifies / is modified by what you eat, stuff like that.

So if there's interest, I'd love to share what I know, starting
mid-January.  If you're interested, let me know what days/evenings work for
you.

Cheers,
Naomi

ps. Feliz Navidad!   I just heard Ari's flute rendition playing last.  Now
I hear a death metal version.  24/7 Feliz Navidad...

http://feliznavidadforever.com

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com