[Noisebridge-discuss] [Rack] So I want to delete an entry code

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Mon Dec 24 01:33:52 UTC 2012

This was resolved at last Sunday's meeting, where Chris's code was deleted;
it just took a week for my message to go through moderation. Now I am part
of this mailing list (whee!) and so my posts will be somewhat more timely.

To the person who responded to me off list: people who were aware of the
rather intense drama unfolding in nb knew who Chris was, and so I thought
those that would have knowledge enough to care about the matter would
understand who I meant by 'Chris' and agree with me revoking the code I
gave him. Thanks for the feedback though; I will be more precise in the
future, particularly online.

best
-AnB

--