[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking to purchase a preassembled NorthPaw in person ASAP

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 17:45:21 UTC 2012

Yeah, mostly I sell kits, but recently I've also been selling
"preassembled" kits.  Chung-Hay (who lives in Berkeley) has been
shipping the North Paw kits, but due to timing (end of a batch) and the
big rush of orders related to being on boing boing, she doesn't actually
have any left, so I'm shipping them from here in Toronto (I moved here
about 2 years ago).  So sadly last-minute magic isn't possible :-(

I'll be sending more to San Francisco sometime soon, sorry I can't be
more helpful!

Eric