[Noisebridge-discuss] Last night at Noisebridge the speakers came alive

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Dec 3 06:36:10 UTC 2012

It's hard for to help out and test from remote, but I've had this problem
before with ALSA driver and card selection on my Thinkpads, and setting MPD
to address the right card and device.

Another option could be to configure MPD with

    mixer_type "software"

to do some of that manipulation before it's sent down to the underlying
device.

Cheers,
jof