[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:41:05 UTC 2012

# remove couches
# -r
# rmv

# in the last week there have been people flopped all over>>
# them with barefeet that have walked all over house who>>
# knows where else???

# i have serious back issues and don't expect or want to be>>
# accomodated/coddled nor should anyone else.
# a large/huge wooden roundtable with comfy chairs around it>>
# would be kewl...
# or a u-shaped with bottom of u facing walkway so any teachers>>
# presenters/speakers can stand in front of bookshelf and chairs can>>
# fit around outside of it...
# screw-on powerstrips @ logistically efficient areas on table...

stnemmoc dne

On 12/2/12, Dan Cote <terminationshok at gmail.com> wrote:
> We c 	‹ Newer 3 of 290 Older ›
 Collapse all    	 Print    	 New window

[Noisebridge-discuss] New furniture   Inbox
  Dan Cote  <terminationshok at gmail.com> 	 Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:12 AM
 To: noisebridge-discuss <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
 We could use something to replace the aging couches. I have been
talking with people, and many like the idea of internet cafe style
chairs and tables. We would liould use something to replace the aging